Everybody! It’s THAT TIME AGAIN!
Question Time? Party Time? Having an awesome Time? Catching up with all of our previous Q&A’s Time? All of the above………Time?
Monzo Weekly Staff Q&A Time!
We felt bad for taking a week off from doing Community Q&A. Actually no. It’s important to not overwhelm one’s self, or any other selves. Breaks are good. We encourage breaks. So take a break right now from what you’re doing because THIS IS HUGE! No joke! We’ve rolled out the Hot Coral Carpet™️ leading all the way to the Hot Coral Hot Seat™️
Folks, it is happening. It’s a huge milestone week for us as we’ve ended our Beta program and bid it a fond farewell, and thanks for the memories. We’ve got the first rollout of CASS starting with a handful of lucky folks too!
There was really only one logical choice for the Q&A this week. So get your questions in. Fair warning, if we get too many, we might have to set a cap. So make ’em good ones, and get them in fast.
This week, the chair belongs to……… Our CEO, Tom Blomfield!!!
Drop your questions below…… Tom will be here on Friday to answer them!
So…….this is clearly the biggest Staff Q&A to date……so……… I got new rules I count ’em
- No stupid questions please. We trust you to know the difference between light-hearted ones and just asking nonsense.
- Tom is a busy man, so we can’t guarantee he’ll be able to answer every question posted. If needs be, we’ll cap the amount of questions asked.
- You get one question each, to make it fair. So make it a good one!
- We won’t be commenting on speculative integrations with third parties.
- Please don’t make bait or troll posts - we’ll be issuing warnings if we determine this to be happening.
- For any of my colleagues who didn’t see the internal message, we all have ample opportunity to ask Tom questions every week, so let’s keep this one for our community users!
This thread will be heavily moderated to ensure we can follow these rules