Desktop version of the Monzo app (full feature Monzo Web)

(Hayden Kracke) #1

I think it would be great if we could see our finances from a desktop as well as our phones

Access account online
Desktop
Monzo needs to be accessible in a Web-Based Format
Monzo needs to be accessible in a Web-Based Format
Access account online
Desktop
(Gordon Dack) #2

The whole point of Monzo was designed for mobile use, not sure why you’d sign up for a Mobile only bank but then want a desktop version?

You can access a desktop limited version in case you lose your phone, but I can’t see Monzo developing a fully fledged desktop version.

“At Monzo, we’re building a new kind of bank. One that lives on your smartphone and built for the way you live today.”

4 Likes
(Chris) #3

For business accounts a desktop version would be useful.

6 Likes
((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #4

You might want to vote for this here where someone mentioned it previously:

Or you can keep an eye on this topic where someone making one himself:

This isn’t a helpful thing to say. OP makes a perfectly valid point

5 Likes
(Kevyn) #6

Is the Monzo app available on Chrome OS?

It supports Android apps, or have Monzo blocked it?

I think it is possible. It’s not officially supported, and you might struggle to download it from the Play Store on most Chrome OS devices. I believe sideloading the Monzo APK is a work around.

You also have to remember that if you use Monzo on an Android phone, too - you’ll be unable to stay logged in on both Chrome OS devices and phone. So you’ll have to keep logging in.

(daniel hewitt) #9

I would love to be able to access and manage my account online instead of only on my device, will this ever be possible?

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #10

You can do all the essential stuff on web.monzo.com

It’s only for emergencies though if you’ve lost your card or phone and are waiting for it to be sorted.

1 Like
(Sarcasm is the finest form of wit.) #11

Already discussed here.

1 Like

The main voting thread for a desktop version of the Monzo app is here:

(Daniel Schramm) #13

It would be great to get a Flutter version of the Monzo app in future, so it can run across mobile, desktop, and web.

Having a keyboard and mouse is really useful for tedious financial tasks, e.g. work expenses or tax.

(Morgan) #14

Are there plans for a desktop based version of Monzo in the future?
I think this would be a good improvement and would open up Monzo for a different scope of users.