Monzo in 2020: looking back and looking forward

I’ll wait till it comes out on DVD.

4 Likes

Now added to the blog post itself too! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is the soundtrack the premier of Monzo’s sonic brand?

2 Likes

Love the person stifling a massive yawn during the Monzo Open Office at 00:49 ha.

3 Likes

:soon::wink:

6 Likes

launching a web version of our business account

Could that mean a web version for the personal accounts one day?! :eyes:

2 Likes

Thank god, that’s my only regret of joining Monzo, you guys (Monzo) also use a horrendous credit reporter like who the hell is credit karma? Urgh.

1 Like

Soon aka 2025

How soon?

Credit Karma is a service that shows you your TransUnion credit score – we use TransUnion currently (they are one of the top 3 CRAs).

4 Likes

Okay, so are you planning on using others like clear score, experian to be able to see Monzo as a current account?

We’ll share more details soon – keep an eye on our blog :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Are there more? I was under the impression that there were only three…

There are some newer players like credit kudos but there are only 3 large CRAs.

3 Likes

I noticed Monzo is reporting the incorrect account opening date, which caused me to fail verification with Transunion. I was answering truthfully. It is off by a month.

Could you please report this (with screenshots if you have them) via the in-app chat? :thinking:

3 Likes

Done :blush:

2 Likes

So you don’t know who Credit Karma are but named Clearscore as a CRA…

The 3 CRAs are Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. Clearscore is just a vehicle to view the consumer made up bollocksy bit of a credit report, same as Noddle or Moneysavingexperts credit club.

6 Likes

I’ve never found how to switch energy provided in the app.

Not sure how you show credit card balances in the app but Tom tweeted it was a feature. Can anyone advise?

1 Like

It’s at the bottom of the vertical accounts and pot list