Monzo needs to be accessible in a Web-Based Format

You could deliver the same mobile experience to web with a QR login, like WhatsApp Web for example. That would be cool and modern, and allows for immediate and easy login. Going forward much further, as Apple integrates iOS and MacOS further (like they doing with their News and Stock apps), you could use this delivery mechanism instead.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll get a more fleshed out web format if they build it for the business customers, I’ve seen that a few have asked for it!

4 Likes

I still believe that Monzo should be accessible in a web-based format in case one looses there phone etc they can have access to their bank account anywhere in the world via a computer to sort out finances and payments etc

2 Likes

What you’ve described is exactly what web.monzo.com is used for.

I’m sure it’s more than adequate while you wait a couple of days for your new card to arrive. Don’t forget that if you use Google or Apple pay you can add your new card immediately too :apple:

2 Likes

Monzo Web was built in case someone loses their phone, not their card.

In which case, Apple/Google Pay isn’t particularly useful since you don’t have a phone.

2 Likes

The main voting thread for this feature is here:

1 Like

And if Monzo plus do bring out mobile phone insurance with next day phone replacement your sorted. :wink:

It would be good if you can develop the web version into full scale, it’s vital for me to be able to see all transactions fully and have full functionality if I’m to switch my current account over. When doing my month end activities it’s hard for me to work on my phone and keep switching from phone to laptops for my other accounts. This should also be on the FAQ. Also 24 hour support would be great, like the other banks offer. I had to wait overnight for a reply.

2 Likes

Hi :wave:

I’ve moved your post to a thread on the same subject

1 Like

Monzo do offer 24 hours support but I’d imaging they prioritize things that are more urgent outside of office hours when they have fewer support staff on.

You can turn it off or on

That’s fair enough, but my point was that if they want to compete with the bigger banks they need to offer the same service levels or better.

If you haven’t voted for it already I would suggest that you do. There are only 9 votes so it would appear to not be very popular at all :slight_smile:

I am giving it infinity minus votes :wink:

Only time I used the RBS online banking was to setup scheduled payments, until they sorted in app, so never logged in after that, and now account closed :wink:

The main voting thread for a full feature Monzo Web is here:

It currently has 27 votes.

1 Like

Might have guessed you’d find the original :laughing: :wink:

Can topics and votes be merged?

1 Like

I think web based would be good (I’m the only one in my family who uses banking apps). Also, if Monzo’s mantra is ‘access for all’ or whatever, then surely web-based can only help that cause.

Topics, clearly yes. Votes no.

This has been its own topic since January so it’s probably best left alone in my view.

1 Like