Monzo & IFTTT - Share your creations here!

We’ve integrated with IFTTT! :confetti_ball:

Share your fantastic creations below!

Here’s a link to get you started:

23 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Feedback Megathread

The weather stuff is the most fun. An actual ‘Rainy Day’ Pot :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Feedback Megathread

Wait, how do we create out own, it’s only showing Monzo as option for the prebuilt ones? Am I missing something?

3 Likes

I’m not seeing the to use Monzo in new applets on desktop but it’s there in the app.

Was just about to type that. I was on the web version, mobile version is showing the options. Thank you!

1 Like

I asked this in the support thread. The app won’t login for me so I haven’t got much choice but use the website lol…

First one, just to give it a test tomorrow lunchtime, when I buy a burito from Chilango, it will change my spotify playlist to suit the mood!

Going to see how it goes tomorrow!

19 Likes

Gone for an automatic transfer to my holiday pot to start with. Proper cool!

7 Likes

Here’s mine!

5 Likes

MVIMG_20180607_161545

My Google Assistant integration. Moves £1 into a Pot every time I ask Google to save money :muscle:

(also works on Google Home etc)

8 Likes

I failed so hard at trying to get this working. :disappointed:

1 Like

Adds £5 to a pot… mindblown :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Google Home video version

2 Likes

Just set mine up to add some money to my Florida 2019 pot every time I say ‘Hey Google, it’s Florida time!’ :joy:

2 Likes

Florida time! I love it.

I need a new Pot to save up for my next trip to Paisley Park… Maybe I’ll call it “Minneapolis Time” :slight_smile::muscle:

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a flic button, tempted to setup an IFTTT so that each time I get distracted from revision I click the button and it moves £2 to a pot. I think my account would be drained fast though if today is anything to go by.

4 Likes

SmartSelect_20180607-172351_IFTTT

To pay a holiday bill :sunny:

SmartSelect_20180607-172400_IFTTT

To put money aside for emergencies or things I want. (It used to be fuel money but WFH is ace)

SmartSelect_20180607-172408_IFTTT

Money for my yearly car service & MOT :tada:

10 Likes