Let us know what you think of Summary!
As a recap, here is what what the current version of Summary includes:
- Income, Spending, Committed Spending, and Pots summaries
- Your monthly starting balance listed under Income (we heard this location doesn’t quite make sense, we’re yet to find a better home for it though!).
- Calculation of ‘Left to Spend’ which takes your balance and deducts upcoming bank transfers
- A dial which shows how much your your ‘spending money’ is left, compared to how much time is left each month.
- The ability to start your current month from a recent deposit over £200 (more flexibility coming soon!)
- The ability to exclude large one-off payments from your Spending section, targets, and daily budget calculation.
- Categorising inbound Monzo-to-Monzo payments will now credit the same spending category, to handle people paying you back for things.
- Spending Targets for each category
- Target-aware notifications and monthly reports
- Transaction export
What’s yet to come
Whilst we feel like Summary is an improvement over the previous version of Spending, there’s still lots we can do to make it better! Thanks to the feedback we received from you, we’re currently working on the following:
- Predicting Direct Debits and Subscriptions, as part of your Committed Spending
- Setting an overall spending budget each month
- Clearer design for the Pots section
- More flexibility over when your month starts and ends.
Look out for some sneak peeks soon for more details.
Thanks again, and happy budgeting!