Breakdown

or sub categories for walnut butter, cashew butter, macadamia nut butter…

1 Like

You’re all disgusting perverts and I bid you good day.

1 Like

we didn’t say we smear it all over our bodies! Personally I just eat it.

1 Like

Don’t recall anyone mentioning smearing, Richard…oh yes, of course…you did.:grinning:

Sorry @anon4562461, don’t know what I was thinking :flushed:.

1 Like

High praise indeed!

I bid you good night :sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

If you’re going to allow us to exclude some expenses from the breakdown i would suggest allowing us to excludes portions of an expense too through a similar flow as the “split expense” feature.

If I pay for a friend who will re-imburse me later (regardeless of how or when) I’d like to only count half of that expense in my breakdown. This is the last problem i’ve got which is still forcing me to use a spreadhseet to determine my actual expenses every month. (=monzo expenses - whatever i’m owed)

3 Likes

New categories have landed on Android!! :tada:

https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-beta-channel-changelog/10207/331?u=nexusmaniac

1 Like

Happy about the categories, but those colours :weary::sob:

2 Likes

I quite like the colours, surprised people don’t yet like the hot coral card

I wish ‘summary’ was still called ‘breakdown’

1 Like

New Categories

I’d love for you to add CHARITY as a category. I usually donate 3-4 times a year and it wouldn’t be good for me to set some targets and look back at home much I’m contributing.

Also;

• How we can split cash taken out into different categories.

• Special occasion category (weddings, birthday etc…)

I guess some of these could sit under sub categories such as shopping.

5 Likes

Why did you guys get rid of where it says what my total target for the month is!?

That was useful for me to see all my categories totalled up then I know how much to have in my available balance for the month!

Please bring it back as I am having to manually total up each category’s target!

3 Likes

I agree,

It’s nice to see a total amount, not sure why that’s gone :face_with_monocle:

I’d like to see this return too

It’s coming back :slightly_smiling_face: It’s mentioned in the What’s yet to come section here: Summary - Feedback thread

1 Like

Good to know! Thanks mate :+1:t4:

Charity would be a great category!

I have regular amounts go out each month and there are innovative other giving options out there (UNICEF’s Share the meal for example) and online one of donations.

Seeing this would instantly help me decide on how much I could sponsor someone this month or use the Share the meal app for example, and seeing the monthly total would be an amazing feel good factor!

2 Likes

Great idea, this would help me too.