Introduce yourself 👋

Definitely looking forward to the minimalist look!

Ah, I’ll have to see how I go then because my current setup is a leather card holder, for practicality it means I don’t have to take the card out for contactless payments which is 99% of the time. So a card on one side and my ID on the other but each in individual sleeves.

I’ll keep the anti-bac wipes on hand and hopefully because I’m not taking it out of the holder too often I can hide any weird green/blue colouring! :joy: Thank you very much for the advice!

1 Like

Hiya all, I’m Rob, from mid-Wales where men are men and sheep are afraid :innocent:I joined the forum because I bank with not only Monzo, but Starling as well and wanted to know more about the fintech sector. I’ve tried most app banks and, in my opinion, Monzo is the best and have used it as my primary account for over 2 years.

5 Likes

Hi Rob & Welcome :wave:

There’s definitely a wider range of discussion than just :monzo: topics here, that’s for sure!
For additional, some duplicated, fintech news, there’s the other forum too.

2 Likes

Hey Rob :wave:t2:

Glad to have you here!

I’m from Wales too :wales:

2 Likes

Hi, I am Skin.
I love investing and learning about other investors.
Happy to be here!

5 Likes

Hi Skin :wave:

Great name

Welcome to the community

Hi Everyone, :wave:

My names Tom, and I’m new to the forums, but been a Monzo account holder for around 2 years now and I will be joining the Monzo team in April, as Financial Difficulties Advisor within COps team :policewoman:.

I’m not sure what else to put here so please if you have any questions poke me :grin:

(I did post this a few days ago but the post never got approved.)

13 Likes

Good luck in your new job at Monzo :grimacing::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey all, long time Monzo user and investor but only just joined this forum even though I’ve read so much stuff on here! Loving Monzo so much!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m back after a few years hiatus and hoping to post a little more as time allows ^^ :wave:

8 Likes

Hi Folks, I’m Sean - I work in IT within the Housing Industry. Massive Gamer and I love to Travel. I am from the UK so anywhere with SUN I like to go to haha! Big Personality with a hint of ambition. I am using Monzo to help me understand my money better, to put myself into a better situation and not loose track of my spending. I think me coming on here is to tell myself that I am rubbish with money :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

Hey I’m Tony, I work in IT and love everything tech related. A friend showed me Monzo on his phone a couple of weeks ago and I was blown away by how many features it has and how clean the user interface is. I recently switched over to Monzo and think it’s the best decision I’ve made this year so far! Looking forward to finally having better control of my money. You’ll probably see me posting on the tech forum, so see you around! :smiley:

10 Likes