New to Monzo!

Hello everybody.

Signed up to Monzo today - I signed up before it was available in the UK but tried to sign up once I was eligible and it never worked so I just left it…

But I’ve decided to come back and give it a whirl. A lot of changes going on with my finances ATM and I wanted something fresh and new.

A community is also a massive bonus. So hello everybody. Fingers crossed I get my card soon!

(Trying to get people to sign up is harder than you would think - Especially when I would do it for anybody else!)

Regards

J

6 Likes

Welcome!

It’s definitely come a long way since the start and super looking forward to seeing where it will end up.

I rabbit on about Monzo to anyone who will listen to me, luckily most of my friends have actually signed up. It definitely made our recent trip to Bali easier.

It has grown a lot from what I last remember.

It’s difficult to explain how good something is and get referrals off the back of it when you haven’t tried it yourself :wink:

Either way. Really looking forward to getting started.

1 Like

Yeah definitely, I can speak passionately about Monzo because I use it. Even from an objective point of view I could say why something would be good but it doesn’t feel as right unless you have that first hand experience.
Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

1 Like

I am sure it will mate.

I’ve read nothing but good things and I think it’s been a long time coming. Used to work in a major bank and the FinTech side is appalling

Go Monzo. :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I used to work for a high street bank about 4 years ago - it’s a refreshing feeling to be able to enjoy and really recommend a bank!

1 Like

I know that feeling all too well!

Selling products that you don’t believe in yourself doesn’t work very well :roll_eyes:

But to be able to recommend, and not work for a bank is even better!

J

1 Like

Welcome to the family @jd0n! Looking forward to hearing feedback on your Monzo experience. :tada:

If you have any questions, please let me know!

1 Like

Thanks Daniel :smile:

I am currently awaiting my account to be opened. No photo ID ATM so looking at other options. I’ve sent off for a renewed driving licence either way!

Looking forward to it.

Jack

1 Like