Hey Sam I think you may be receiving delayed login emails and therefore tapping on expired magic links.
This sometimes happens, especially if your email address is a Yahoo or Btinternet one.
Also, if your email client in your phone threads messages from the same sender, you may be tapping on a very old link without realizing it.
All in all my suggestion is:
- Delete from your inbox all the login emails you’ve ever received.
- Request 1 (and only 1) new login email (make sure you enter the email address associated to your active Monzo account).
- Wait patiently for the login email. Don’t request a new one.
- Keep your inbox (and spam folder) checked for at least 30 minutes.
- If/when you receive the email, tap on the magic link. You’re back in!
- If it still does not arrive, contact support, provide your email address and the 9 digit code of your Monzo card (bottom left), and ask to investigate.
Hope this helps!