Cannot log in to account

(Michelle ) #1

Hi, I can not get into my account, give the correct email, monzon sends email back with the magic button to press, I press, it sends me to the app but then says use last sent email but I am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing I am now stuck abroad with no way of seeing how much is in my account or any thing. any one able to help I have sent an email but nothing back so far

0 Likes

(Sean) #2

Hi, advice for this type of situation has been to delete all Magic Links in your inbox and then request a new one.

3 Likes

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #3

( the 9 digit code mentioned was when it was prepaid cards )

2 Likes

(Michelle ) #4

Hi thanks for advise, I have deleted all other magic buttons, still giving me the same.

0 Likes

(Michelle ) #5

Hi, still no good looking at time scale and only done it once more, deleted everything, waited till now to try again but nothing, contacted help@monzo.com not been in contact yet.
Thanks though to all the advise

1 Like

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #6

https://web.monzo.com/ will be of some help to you if you’re keen to check your balance :slight_smile:

It doesn’t sound like this is your problem but check your spam emails to ensure the latest monzo magic link hasn’t ended up in there by mistake :ok_hand:

Hopefully monzo will get back to you shortly and figure out what’s going on with your login attempts :raised_hands:

2 Likes

(Michelle ) #7

Thanks managed to get and see balance, thanks for that.
Hopefully will get in to account soon.

0 Likes

(Aaron C) #8

Hello! I’m so sorry to hear this :disappointed:

Just to check, have you tried reinstalling your Monzo app?

If not, please can you try that? :pray:

If that doesn’t work, please can you then try signing into your email through a web browser rather than using your email app?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes