Slow support responses

Considering there’s some people here per day, i’m expecting there’s a consistent percentage of people who go unanswered for 1+ days.

I wouldn’t expect many people to sign up to complain either.

We’ve also already been told they have a 2h target time to respond. But not that they’re meeting that. So they’re way way out on reasonable response times by the sounds of it.

But that percentage could be dramatically smaller than it was yesterday and we wouldn’t even know. I am just saying that it is very hard, without all of the data/variables, to know the extent of the problem.

Really? I have set up accounts on twitter several times to complain to a company, but have never signed up to praise one. I know lots of other people who have done the same.

3 Likes

You also signed up on this forum. You’re in the minority.

Given the experienced Monzo users have also had major issues, I think it’s fair to assume the wait times are long across the board.

How much of that is down to the new chat system is anyone’s guess (appreciate Monzo have said it makes no difference, but evidence out there suggests different).

This thread is depressing now, so the sooner they can sort it the better.

But until the do, new posters will come along every day to say the same things.

2 Likes

Anger tends to motivate people to take action more than receiving the service they expect from a company. I wouldn’t praise Macdonalds for serving me a burger, but I would complain if the burger was cold or took too long to make. It is just common sense. Me being in a minority really has nothing to do with the point I was making.

2 Likes

There’s nothing to defend here. Even Monzo have said themselves. They’ve had their status page saying for over two weeks that their wait time is longer than usual. They cant meet their SLAs, and they cant respond to people in a reasonable time frame.

This has been going on for weeks.

I know that. Monzo know that. They are working on it. No amount of telling them what they already know is going to make the resolution any quicker.

4 Likes

I am going to step back from this discussion now because it will just continue to go round in circles and there is literally nothing that any of us can do right now to improve the situation. I think we are all coming at this from a place of wanting Monzo to succeed and the frustrations involved when things get in the way of that. waves white flag

8 Likes

That doesn’t really matter. Your a customer of Monzo, its in your interest to hold them accountable to their actions and inaction.

Right now, Monzo is not a bank to use if you think you might have any issues with payments or other financial transactions, and that effectively makes them useless as a bank.

Well… There is. We can speak with our money and leave for one.

5 Likes

Yet another reason the single threaded conversation view is a terrible idea. It’s been a while since I looked at the latest support solutions on offer, but I can’t remember any big players attempting to force all requests into a single conversation view.

Some things are the way they are because they actually work; reinventing the wheel to be different isn’t going to be beneficial for anyone.

5 Likes

I was thinking more about big players in the customer support field, i.e. those who’s job it is to create decent customer support solutions. However, it is interesting to know that another Fintech has taken a single threaded approach.

Starling also have the one chat approach

It’s bad times if Revolut support times are better than yours :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh… When I used their website help there seemed to be one as one person would login in and out.
My apologies for the wrong information.

1 Like

With Starling you can also send a message (as opposed to a chat), if it’s a non-important issue.

2 Likes

Scarf?? I thought it was a blanket.

3 Likes

I’ve checked. Definitely a blanket.

2 Likes

Ticket marked urgent for over 5 days now and waiting…just switched back to Monzo from a legacy bank, transferred all DD’s, SO’s and Salary only to find out no one is there to help me when I NEED IT THE most! :triumph::grimacing:

5 Likes

Hi @raymondoo :wave:

Sorry to hear about this!

Anything marked as urgent we’re still answering within 10 minutes, but the full resolution time might take a little longer depending on the issue.

Happy to look into this for you. If you could DM me the email you use for Monzo, I can find out what’s happening here :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks @liamh will do, appreciate you looking into this for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes