Not able to log on . Urgent help required

Hi, Could anyone help me with these, since I changed my phone I get this loop issue and no help available and not able to get connected to call centre even after waiting for 20 minutes. When i try to log on it asks for email and sends the log on link, when i click the link it asks to enter the phone number and I get a text , on entering the text it says phone number already in use . It happens over and over again and tried multiple times with uninstalling the app…etc. Really disappointed with the service, no direct way to contact customer service and no support on these kind of issues.

Did anyone face the same issue before and if yes please let me know how it got sorted .
Regards,
Lijitha

Sounds like you’re using the wrong email address and you’re going into the new account flow

Try another email address

You can contact them by emailing help@monzo.com or phoning the number on the back of your card (but they’ll tell you to email for an issue like this)

2 Likes

You’re using the wrong email, most likely. Check which address you actually signed up to Monzo with.

Customer service is in the app mainly but there also lots of help articles for logging in and the first thing it mentions is getting the right email address.

100% you’re logging in with the wrong email address.

There’s a wealth of information on here if you ever get stuck too. Plenty of topics similar to this which is why we’re all confident that this is the cause.

1 Like

You’ve definitely entered the wrong email you signed up with.

Try with the email you used to first register/have on the account as you’ve entered the wrong one which is why you’re getting a text.

Thanks, I doubt thats the case , as I tried with other possible email ids and it clearly says it doesn’t recognise such an email. The only one email it sends the link is the one I’ve signed up with and it takes phone number , send the text and display as phone already in use.

Will email them
Thanks anyway.
Regards,
Lijitha

Thanks, I doubt thats the case , as I tried with other possible email ids and it clearly says it doesn’t recognise such an email. The only one email it sends the link is the one I’ve signed up with and it takes phone number , send the text and display as phone already in use.

Will email them
Thanks anyway.
Regards,
Lijitha

It can sometimes be fiddly to use a phone, spot mistakes or make typos. It might be easier if you try logging into web.monzo.com - more so because it wont ask for your phone number or anything.

This is a stripped back basic version of the app. So if you can get in here you’ll know whether you’re using the correct email address or not.

Hi @Lijitha & welcome :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties logging in. But if you already have an active Monzo account which hasn’t been closed or suspended, we’ll do our best to get you logged back in…

Follow the steps in the topic below (specifically, the section called ‘If the permissions, camera, sound and online access are OK and you still cannot login to the Monzo App:’)

1 Like