3 Likes

Something to do with a robot :robot:? :thinking:

Maybe they all get paid tomorrow

(By a robot)

1 Like

If its not this robot I don’t really care

Johnny5-2

8 Likes

Within the next 3 months, we’ll let you create a Pot that’ll pay a competitive rate of interest

A pot? Will it be like Coin Jar and be specifically named so it works with that one and that one only?

Sure, Qatar. There was a thread on here somewhere where TransferWise were answering our questions.

In fact, you can only send money to these 46 countries: https://transferwise.com/help/article/1570071/basic-information/supported-countries

And there are limits on which currencies you can send to which countries, too.

So integrating TransferWise into Monzo would fall far, far short of full IBAN capabilities.

3 Likes

:eyes:

He has been working super hard with a few others.

It’s exciting.

5 Likes

‘Show upcoming Direct Debits in your feed’

How will this be displayed? Perhaps through summary but ‘in your feed’ makes me think something like ‘Barclaycard will take x tomorrow’

1 Like

Both users need to have an individual account in order to open a joint account

1 Like

Not that I know of.
From some of the development they’ve shared on the @MakingMonzo twitter feed it looks like it’s designed to be linked to the individual account, including the creation of the account by inviting a Monzo contact. Can’t see them launching it like that and then redeveloping it to work without at a later date.

Joint pots has been moved back until later in the year. I’m not sure how that will work in relation to savings pots, nothing has been announced yet

2 Likes

I raised the question about exporting expenses previously

Glad to see that we will able to edit standing orders soon, very annoying that we cannot do this at the moment.

2 Likes

Anybody know what will happen here yet?

1 Like

Fantastic to see so much progress on so many fronts. And of course this level of responsiveness and transparency in a bank is unprecedented and makes being part of it so exciting.
#FullMonzo once joint accounts arrive!

2 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek.

The Spotify one is a recurring card payment. We’ll roll these out with the most common merchants on our system that use this type of payment, so stuff like Netflix.

The other two are upcoming predicted Direct Debits :grinning:

8 Likes

You won’t have to wait long!

5 Likes

Nice , like it :+1:

Any idea when this is rolling out?

Looks good!

it would be quite slick if you could scroll into the future on the main feed and see predicted payments, credits/account changes such as your switch date coming up.
The Pulse graph would then show the predicted balance also as you scroll further.

5 Likes