If there was one thing Monzo could add/change what would it be and why?

Let’s get a discussion going… as per the title, what would you add/change and why? Curious to see what others think :innocent:

What would you add / change?

I would add a desktop site.

21 Likes

More emphasis on phone/voice-based customer service.

To move more of my banking to Monzo I need more confidence I can get hold of someone for support in a timely manner whenever I need it.

12 Likes

I agree, I tried yesterday and the number cuts off after the IVR.

Oh yes absolutely, the fact is there is no desktop site completely cuts out a lot of the older generation who would know how to use computers but not necessarily mobile phones.

7 Likes

I know so many older people with smart phones but no computer, or neither

10 Likes

Point is it Monzo could reach and appeal to more people with an online banking aspect rather than doing everything on their phones.

2 Likes

You haven’t made a point as you haven’t provided any evidence to support it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would add desktop support so you can use phone as well as a computer.

7 Likes

I think going back and revisiting merchant data would be good as some places are now broken and have become fragmented.

6 Likes

The graph

I liked it

4 Likes

Multiple accounts per person/couple.

2 Likes

Monzo could potentially reach more people if they had a desktop site is what I mean.

3 Likes

Monzo should bring the graph back.

For a week.

Then get rid of it for a week.

Repeat

Result: everyone is (un)happy. :+1:

11 Likes

Actually can I change mine to instant withdrawals from savings pots?

7 Likes

Cheque imaginh

8 Likes

iPad version

7 Likes

This is a major pain for me personally. Few years ago I had to make a deposit from my savings into my current account as I had some repairs done on my car and they were more expensive than I thought, this savings with Monzo completely screws me over at the moment for that, luckily I’m not broke on a monthly basis anymore but point being if I didn’t have the money in my current account I would be in a bit of a sticky situation. I think it’s due to Monzo not currently making money so they have to use trusted 3rd parties as savings accounts rather than Halifax (as an example) which is all in house.

Hopefully they get this done next year…?

It’s more due to being able to take a cut of savings rates, without needing to do much of the legwork.

Monzo originally had this vision of being a current account with a bolt on market place for all other things, savings accounts where the first realisation of this.

1 Like