iPad app

I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t specifically an app per say (but it would be nice to be an app because it’ll be standalone).

But I’d like to be able to access monzo in another digital means so if I’m already doing things on my iPad - I don’t need to go get my phone to manage money etc.

1 Like

Hit the nail on the head here. I’m sure that there are some cool analytics that could be presented in a unique format on a tablet but extending the Web access, for example, would bring benefit to more customers.

2 Likes

The thought of having to do all my business banking/invoicing on a phone is making me want to eat a sword.

2 Likes

This was one of the reasons I wouldn’t have picked Monzo for my business account (went with starling instead)

They have just released the number one requested feature, so it is not like that is not happening

By all means vote for this, but it is not the next in line in voting as things stand

Also a lot of us have neither an iPad or an iPhone, so I would personally prefer they spend time available on features that help me and others on Android as well

2 Likes

In the short term, with the emphasis on profitability, I don’t see an app variant happening at all. Whether something will slot in at some point next year, I can’t be so sure but I think it’s probably only an outside chance at best.

Just to add my 2p worth. I do have an iPhone and an iPad, and I’m not remotely interested in an iPad app. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I prefer to the use the iPad when at home, bigger screen easier to use

3 Likes

It might get some work done on it after the new 3.0 roll out is complete and iPad OS is fully functional.

Monzo made the right call in rebuilding a single app and then perhaps focusing on creating alternative versions of the app across different eco systems.

Me too :blush:

Tbh, the iPhone app on the iPad works fine, I’m sure the iPad app will have extra features, but I hope they do not over do it

1 thing I would like is to be able to be logged into both at the same time.

We’ll see. When, or if, it happens.

1 Like

For free, that the rest of us don’t have? That’ll make for some jolly campers!

A lot of iPad apps have extra functions compared to their iPhone apps, just like a lot of android apps are slightly different to the iPhone apps

2 Likes

been using Monzo for half a year now its great however the iPad app sucks reminds me of the days when the iPad first came out and you dowloaded an iPhone app and pressed the 2x button to zoom in its 2020 its something we still shouldn’t be having to do with a bank thats so tech savvy. please please please make a dedicated iPad app

1 Like

I as lots of offer have said would love to see a iPad version but nit just for iOS android as well lots of offer banks have apps for tablet it douse nit really matter witch is first iOS or android as long as they do both.

I know monzo is a digital bank but tablets should be included as well.

I’m hoping maybe, just maybe we’ll see an iPad app by the end of 2020 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:(no signs of it, just me hoping :joy:).

Reminder for everyone who would like this to vote at the top of the thread :grinning:.

1 Like

I like to see this as well

I don’t see this happening this year (or next) but who knows.

Personally I think they’d be better served building a ‘web desktop’ app so anyone with a tablet can access that and get ‘more’ in their view.

I not sure if they will do this yet but lots of people are asking about it.
May they should make a web base way to log in then even if you have any type of table or laptop you could log in and get more of a view but in this day an ago of every think is app based if the make an table app for iOS and android not be what every one is what’s.