iPad app

I’d like to send iPad app to be optimised to natively support Monzo, and improve cross-device connections for accounts

2 Likes

Make sure you vote for this at the top of this thread :blush::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Guys I really need an App for iPad, Im always travelling with my iPad and is complicated to depend the iPhone every time.

1 Like

You can download the iPhone app to the iPad. You can’t log into both at the same time though (if they’re both iOS).

+1 for an iPad app.
I use mine full time, and to have it as a widget on the iPadOS 13 home screen, alongside as an app in split screen, would be great.

2 Likes

Any update on this at all?

No.

5 Likes

Seriously guys, focus your next bout of energy on this as this is what your users want.

It’s the only thing for me that is lacking from the Monzo experience.

This is what some users want.

9 Likes

It’s 6th on the current votes. Much like Fitbit pay (which I’d personally like to see) the proportion of customers who have an iPad and would use Monzo on it is likely quite small. In addition the current goal for Monzo is to increase revenue and customer numbers and I don’t see that this would achieve either of those.

Though an iPad version would presumably make the business account offering more attractive (and this generate revenue).

2 Likes

Either way…“your users want”.

It isn’t all users so you cannot say “your users” as if you’re talking Monzo it’s all of them - so it comes back to “some users” like @Anarchist said

I’d like to see one too, but if its a bit slower coming out and they focus on something different that is more game changing then in fine with at

1 Like

Some users want. Certainly, by votes at least, isn’t next.

1 Like

What would be the advantage of having an iPad app? Just a bigger screen? :confused:

I don’t have an iPad but the image of paying for your shopping with it using NFC makes me laugh :laughing:

1 Like

How do you view the votes list?

Here you go:

https://community.monzo.com/c/feedback/l/latest?order=votes

1 Like

Lovely, thanks

Fair point. There’s a few items that I’m assuming would make more of a difference in Business banking than personal: iPad/full Web interfaces, cheques, statement improvements etc. So that might be the driver in the future.

FWIW for anyone who doesn’t have an iPad you can actually use the Monzo app from the Appstore as is but the app screen is centered and phone sized. Does anyone have any experience with the app on an :android: tablet? Strangely there’s not an equally popular tablet thread.

In order to get any real value out of an iPad app at the moment you would have to have an :android: device as your main Monzo user because the rules do not allow you to log into two iOS devices at once.

2 Likes

If designed well, it would let you see more detail at once. Or see account overview on one side while managing payments/transfers on the other. There’s really no point if it’s just a scaled-up version of the iPhone app, but properly designed could be a good dashboard for managing your money and budgeting. For businesses that have to do invoicing and more, this could make even more of a difference.

1 Like