Introduce yourself 👋

(Richard Cook) #1041

That’s me! Trying to find the best way to show both your community level and Investor status!

If we get any more flair there’ll be no point in having avatars!
( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #1042

lol I like the number top left rocket bottom right

(Tom) #1043

Both at the bottom?

(Tom Reynolds) #1044

Likewise it’s just happened on mine.

I can see my number on the top left, same for @nickh and @Hatticus, although just a second ago, the number icon was on the top right. Think you’re right, some tweaking going on here!

(Tom Reynolds) #1045

+1

I think that might obscure the profile pic too much.

@cookywook - Can you make them smaller?

(Richard Cook) #1047

I’ve set it back to default until I have a good solution for this.

If we get any more flair there’ll be no point in having avatars!
(🤦‍♂️ abofm.club 🤦‍♂️) #1048

Both at the bottom is the clear answer. Both at the top makes a Mickey Mouse. One top, one bottom in whatever configuration would be an abomination.

Not sure if you want to overwrite the badges for Coral Crew though (which are showing as investors rather than Coral Crew).

I’ve changed mine manually. I think.

Oh crikey. I was a 4 and a rocket earlier. Now I’m double 4… :scream:

Showing as just the 1 4 for me (perhaps refresh/restart?)

Sorted! I was beginning to think that you could have too much hot coral…

Just change the background colour for rocket :rocket: one to whatever community level someone holds, if possible of course.

Just going back to this @cookywook - I think it would be a wise decision to be able to show both the trust level, and the investor status in some way shape or form.

I’ve already seen comments from investors, that you think “Jeez, haven’t you been reading anything?”, before realising they are brand new to the forum.

Showing the trust level is a good measure of the user in my experience :smiley:

(Paul Henshaw) #1056

Hi I am Paul,

I work in Clinical trials and lead a very busy family centric life. I have an interest and passion in everything technology and like to be an early adopter of new ways of doing things.

I am excited to be a part of the Monzo community and having just become an investor wanted to contribute to what I think is the future of modern banking and money management.

(Kalinka (Pinky) ) #1057

Welcome to the community Paul :blush:

(S Lee) #1058

Hello everyone! New to this community and a fellow Monzo user just relocated to Singapore! Hit me up if need tips on this sunny island! Cheers!

(Cat Power) #1059

Hey, Cat here, I’m a technical/salesy person whose just a little bit too much in love with all things technical. Love (and sometimes can’t stand) my 2y/o son Jenson. Sick of Brexit, but obsessed with Brexit…Depressed that the F1 season is over, but excited about Christmas (and a week off work). I am a woman of many contradictions. Go figure. :wink:

(Jack) #1060

This is something the Coral Crew are discussing with Richard, it seems there are ways it can be displayed but it’s just finding the way that works best and how that effects Monzo staff as technically they are Trust Level 4 like the CC. Obviously this isn’t ideal as Monzo staff need to be represented as such and are separate from the CC.

Hopefully a solution can be found :crossed_fingers: