Introduce yourself šŸ‘‹

It worked :wink:

@cookywook - Not sure I like the double bubble on the profile pics, but I guess if you didnā€™t do that, 90% of people would be an investor :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m only seeing the one, a little rocket icon bottom right?

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ Iā€™m seeing the normal ā€œmember statusā€ of ā€œ1, 2, 3 or 4ā€ and then the investor (rocket) icon overlapping it (if they have one).

1 Like

Hmm, Iā€™m also just seeing the rocket - maybe close and re-open?

1 Like

Hang on, thatā€™s literally just popped up for me now, as I was scrolling the page.

Someone is fiddling.

EDIT: Just watched the number appear top right, then jump to top left :thinking:

2 Likes

Me too - Itā€™s going mad :joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s me! Trying to find the best way to show both your community level and Investor status!

10 Likes

lol I like the number top left rocket bottom right

3 Likes

Both at the bottom?

1 Like

Likewise itā€™s just happened on mine.

I can see my number on the top left, same for @nickh and @Hatticus, although just a second ago, the number icon was on the top right. Think youā€™re right, some tweaking going on here!

+1

1 Like

I think that might obscure the profile pic too much.

@cookywook - Can you make them smaller?

1 Like

Iā€™ve set it back to default until I have a good solution for this.

7 Likes

Both at the bottom is the clear answer. Both at the top makes a Mickey Mouse. One top, one bottom in whatever configuration would be an abomination.

2 Likes

Not sure if you want to overwrite the badges for Coral Crew though (which are showing as investors rather than Coral Crew).

2 Likes

Iā€™ve changed mine manually. I think.

3 Likes

Oh crikey. I was a 4 and a rocket earlier. Now Iā€™m double 4ā€¦ :scream:

Showing as just the 1 4 for me (perhaps refresh/restart?)

Sorted! I was beginning to think that you could have too much hot coralā€¦

2 Likes

Just change the background colour for rocket :rocket: one to whatever community level someone holds, if possible of course.

1 Like