‘3 days from now..’

I’ve got an incoming payment showing today due on Tuesday. Am I able to get it early today or Monday as normal?

Today you can get the payment at 4pm

Even on a Saturday?

No, I don’t think you will be able to get it. This happened last weekend and I am guessing it isn’t fixed…

It’s a bug, it happened last week. It’s showing too early.

I’m guessing your payday is Tuesday? Last day of the month? So you’ll be able to get payment on Monday at 4PM.

Ah, knew it was too good to be true. Thanks all.

Apologies, it is monday…its the last working day…other guys are right

Yup I’ve got it too. You’d have thought they could have sorted that out in a week?

Does it say you can collect it tonight? If it doesn’t it doesn’t sound like a bug, its just letting you know its coming in

It only ever used to show the working day before in the morning, unless they’ve deliberately changed it, it’s not the norm

Same issue with DD, they are showing for Tuesday as well

1 Like

I mean… I’d quite like it now, but guess I can wait till Monday :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’ve always been able to access my DWP payment 4pm on a Friday instead of the Monday. I have opened a query via the chat but it’s been 20-30 minutes and nothing. I am beginning to think there was an issue with the app.

Is the payment definitely due Monday?

Chat should say how long it expects the wait to be, it can often be hours.

I’m due to be paid Tuesday, but it’s showing Monday 1am :thinking:

It can take a couple of hours for a reply, depending on how busy they are

Mine is normally due Tuesday but early retrieval on Monday. It’s sat there at the moment saying ‘in 3 days time’ :man_shrugging:t3: I’ve been waiting since 5am to hear from chat. Hopefully they’ll be in touch before I pass away.

Three days time is Tuesday so you should expect Monday as usual. No need to contact support.

1 Like

Yeah, Payment is definitely due Monday. It’s showing on my account along with my earnings which is paid Tuesday.
There is nothing stating in the chat how long they will take to get back to me.

Hi

The money is “showing” in my account but I just can’t access it as normal