Who needs payslips?! See your salary in Monzo before it gets paid

This feature also shows upcoming Delay Repay claims coming into my account. Really excellent!

IMG_4886

5 Likes

Not sure whether that lucky or unlucky you :wink:

But that’s awesome. I didn’t realise they did them as direct credit rather than faster payments. Hopefully that means my expenses will appear too yay!!

1 Like

We were comfortable and got to where we needed in the end, just had an added tour of the west coast north of Carlisle, and the Pennines. Resulted in a free journey, so a win overall. :wink:

2 Likes

The blank feed item issues should now be repaired, let me know if there are any more issues.

1 Like

It’s not quite that simple, there is provision for the Bank which participate in Bacs to prevent submitted and accepted credit/debits from reaching their destinations and I suspect that on that basis any Bank wouldn’t want to adjust your account balance until the date the submitter intended the credit/debit to reach the individual.

5 Likes

Apologies for the late reply - I’ve been away for a few weeks.

Thanks for the update!

This worked for me last month, not working for me now. Should I be worried (pay day tomorrow!).

Have you ever not received your pay before from this employer?

Nope, but this is only the second time using Monzo for my salary!

I’m sure its fine, just strange that it worked last month but not this month…

I think it normally shows from about 9am :grinning:

1 Like

I get paid by BACS into First Direct which also shows pending payments the day befotre. I was working nights on the 26 (payday on 27) and checked around 3.00 am and the notification was already there.

1 Like

Hmmm, how strange.

I’m sure I saw one of the Monzo peeps mention the 9am thing in the past - That’s also my experience!

I have nothing showing for me yet, but I’m hoping it’ll be there soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe First Direct are slightly different.

I saw this somewhere too! Not showing for me yet this morning when payday is tomorrow.

Getting the same. Last month monzo told me 3 days in advanced I’d be paid, I get paid tomorrow, got nothing ATM.

It will show up the working day before at about 9am.

6 Likes

FYI - Mine is showing now :smiley:

Yep… I spoke to soon! Thanks!

Just appeared. I get paid tomorrow, it’s 9.10am.

Is this a recent change? Last month I got the notice about 3 days before saying “In 3 days…”

That was likely because of the bank holiday - you should see your salary in your feed the working day before it arrives.

3 Likes

I actually believe it depends how flirtatious Monzo wants to be.

Sometimes she’s such a tease…

Fine… It is indeed the working day before the payment hits!

2 Likes