What music are you listening to at the moment?

Yes he was…and I would love to have seen it :slight_smile:

Ahh my favorite song Paradise by “Coldplay”

Screenshot_20190128-012559

1 Like

White Lies have a new album out tomorrow if there are any other fans here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna check it

1 Like

Piano Guys are awesome! Have you listened to 2Cellos :blush: ?

2 Likes

Right now I’m listening to a random old skool playlist featuring feeder, limp bizkit, S Club (7), Masters at Work, Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk and more randomness! It’s one of those Fridays!

1 Like

Hozier. Wasteland Baby! is imminent and the tracks off it so far are beautiful and powerful

1 Like

American bands Shinedown and Halestorm and a one off collaborative rock album by two Swedish rockers called Northward.

Definitely as they are great as well.

Have you listened to Maksim, Bond or Escala? How about Brooklyn Duo or even The Planets and the band Wild?

The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X Does this count?

2 Likes

He’s plays more music than his R1 days but still a stretch to call it a music show over a chat show!

1 Like

Heard something that I thought was David McAlmont but Siri said no.

So I’m listening to Nakhane Touré on repeat play now :headphones:

I recently signed up for a vinyl subscription service called Magnolia Record Club and it is rather wonderful. Effectively every month they send you record of their choosing mostly new music. It is a great way to find new artists and they are almost always exclusive pressings in special colours or with extra tracks.

Anyone else here collect vinyl?

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on the new Kate Bush remaster sets - they look absolutely beautiful. Expensive though!

kate-bush-2

2 Likes

I spent silly money on the Radiohead OK Computer OKNOTOK box set and have no regrets. I wish collecting vinyl wasn’t so darn expensive though!

1 Like

I’ve just discovered a band called Greta Van Fleet. Very Led Zepplin-esq and I genuinely love them.

Absolutely brilliant!!

1 Like