Share your Spotify Wrapped! 🎧

Since it’s already taken over Twitter, we might as well join the fun!

I’m sure nobody will be shocked by mine :joy:

2 Likes

The 90s never ended

3 Likes

I assume Foo Fighters are only above Nirvana because they now have a significantly larger catalogue?

With all due respect to Dave as a drummer, I’ve always thought there was a good reason Kurt wrote all the songs :joy:

I’ll admit that the first Foo album was pretty decent, but I haven’t been able get through a FF album since :joy:

Funny enough i didnt really get into the first Foo album, it was a bit too pop. There were a few good tracks. But yeah, with the amount of albums theyve done now even putting 3 per album on my play list soon adds up

I’d rank Kurt and Dave equal with songwriting (controversial)

tenor-60253047

1 Like

1 Like

One of these men once managed to use the word ‘best’ 40 times in a single song :unamused:

1 Like

he did it best

Just counted and All Apologies used all 27 times

2 Likes

Prince covered “Best of You” during his Superbowl performance so I have an attachment to that song. I believe it was his cheeky response to the Foos doing a cover of his “Darling Nikki” at some point.

2 Likes

I’d never hate on Dave as a drummer, he’s incredible - really brought life to some of my favorite albums - he played a lot on Nine Inch Nails “With Teeth” record and of course Queens Of The Stone Age - “Songs For The Deaf” which IMO is their best album.

I just think his drumming is better than his songwriting for the most part :drum:

1 Like

Was fully expecting “Grandma take me home” to be the counter argument, that must have been used a heck of a lot of times :sweat_smile:

Truly, all roads do lead to Prince :astonished:

No One Knows would be in my Top 10 Best Songs Ever, I’m sure.

2 Likes

i try and forget that song exists :joy:

Not at all surprised by any of this, I saw P!NK live this year so went on a bigger music binge of her catalogue than usual :see_no_evil:

1 Like

On a one man mission to bring What’s Up back to the charts.

1 Like

As in 4 Non Blondes?

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

Haha why not I’ll join in

1 Like

Initially confused by the picture for your artist of the decade, until I noticed the ‘s’.

2 Likes

Haha easy to get confused by so I’m not surprised.

1 Like

2 Likes