What music are you listening to at the moment?

About 7 or 8 people have mentioned them to me at this point, and literally every single one of those people has said they sound like Led Zep :joy:

I’ll have to check em out.

1 Like

Cherry Glazerr ahead of seeing them on Monday night, with a bit of Chris Shiflet before seeing him live on Friday night (can you tell where most of my money goes?)

Yes they are awesome. The singers voice is off the charts!

3 Likes

The new Hot Chip track is the stonest coldest killer I’ve heard in a long while, one day, they’ll make a dud, but not today!

2 Likes
1 Like

Doesn’t seem like 25 years :sob:

6 Likes

:cry:

Kurt is one of my all time musical idols. I’ve actually been to Aberdeen, WA. The tiny logging town where he and Krist grew up. Sat under the Young St/ Wishkah Bridge (as immortalized in the song Something In The Way) and read all the letters and poems people leave for him there. Also visited the Lake Washington house in Seattle where he died, which is very eerie.

2 Likes

I was obsessed with the Seattle scene as a kid. Even today Kurt’s music still resonates and boy does it pack a punch!

2 Likes

Cinematic Orchestra

A bit corny but…

and lyrics

1 Like

It’s not often that a song/music video gets me all emotional, but this = blimey.

1 Like

Currently enjoying the Bladerunner 2049 soundtrack. The track Mesa is a particular highlight.

Went down a ‘React’ rabbithole on Youtube over the Easter weekend, and while doing so stumbled across a young musical artist who I realised I’d seen on the Ellen show a couple of times and was actually rather good. So now I’ve been listening to ‘When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?’ a lot.

The track that sold me on it was probably this one:

(Things that make me feel so incredibly old now - realising that Billie was born after 9/11. I could be her dad :grimacing:)

2 Likes

She is good, read an article about her recently too, a bit of an individual rather than a produced star.