What music are you listening to at the moment?

Synthwave, Dark Synth etc.

Trying to find hard instrumental astro-like tunes :smiley:

1 Like

My dad was a fan too! So I grew up listening to them. Thought the film was amazing!

1 Like

I love listening to Tracy Chapman and Ed Sheeran. Their music is so relaxing. I advise anyone who suffers with mental health to listen to these two espically.

1 Like

I like instrumental and acoutsic music. So, here is some of my favorite songs:

Tracy Chapman, yes. Ed Sheeran, probably not.

I’m currently listening to a playlist Spotify created - “Tastebreakers” and it contained this…

Screenshot_20181206-110309

Deadlock are a German Heavy Metal band.

Quite unlike anything else I’ve heard before.

Hozier Movement. It’s beautiful and the video is amazing. https://youtu.be/OSye8OO5TkM

Definitely breaking your taste.

1 Like

Really enjoying the new Fickle Friends album at the moment. Although, they’ve re-recorded 2015’s “Say No More” for it, and I think the new mix isn’t as good. There was an ethereal quality to the original mix that I enjoyed that has been diminished for the new album version. Still, the original version is still available on streaming services as well.

Currently listening to what my daughter is playing … Jess Glynne. Must say she’s not bad, some good songs and a lovely voice

1 Like

Pirate Metal is an actual real genre and I’ve been sucked down that rabbit hole. Mainly to repeatedly ask why it exists while not being able to look away

2 Likes

Patti LaBelle belting it out

And a bit of Gladys

1 Like

I am massively late to the party on this one. But last night I finally watched the absolutely brilliant “San Junipero” episode of Black Mirror, so today I’m listening to the official playlist which has tons of songs I love on it.

3 Likes

Over the border … Saint etienne
there is sing … Beautiful south
Whyteleafe… Saint etienne
Little boy soldiers … The jam

Last four songs

COYL

Love this :slight_smile:

Up there with nosedive for me in terms of best episodes.

Love this guy :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Love him too! Would love to see him live with a full band!

He does do live shows he was in the UK I think last year?