The latest set of app updates have caused my app (whether freshly installed or not) to be pretty buggy and in general unresponsive/laggy. I’m using the latest iPhone XS with iOS 12.3.1. Here’s a list of things that I have found so far:
- feed items often double up, making it look like you’ve spent twice
- feed items sometimes appear as a blank box, when you know there is something there. Scroll past it on the feed and suddenly it appears
- pot totals often don’t update after a new deposit until you close and re-open the app
- interest earning pots sometimes show as normal pots, so you can’t see the details about the interest you’ve earned
- the feed in general is laggy, and stutters when you move it.
- the app can often be unresponsive. Having to tap on things several times before it takes you where you want to go.
Now with all of these I would begrudgingly understand if there were loads of new updates for features and maybe the app was being overloaded, but there is literally nothing new so why is the app getting worse?!!!
With Monzo being a mobile only bank I am really struggling now to justify what makes it better than its competitors.