Top of the waiting list for 3 weeks now

There aren’t issues persay, we just currently manually release people from it in batches :slight_smile:

2 months seems like a bit of an issue.

It’s clear some users are slipping through the net. I think @ChrisBeldam has a valid concern.

5 Likes

Thanks @HughWells …i appreciate it :v::v::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Good evening @HughWells. Can you unlock me aswell please?? Im in top of waiting list for more then two months. Thank you

First ticket now gone, here’s another for anyone stuck in the queue:

Ah, agreed. Apologies!
I’m not sure why this happens, I shall check. I think it is usually when someone was in the prepaid queue but got moved to the current account queue :thinking:

4 Likes

Exactly.

@HughWells It just seems there are people everyday that post on here they are stuck in the queue at 0 or have been stuck for a few weeks/months. Something obviously isn’t right yet, although you’ve been unlocking people which is great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve had a bug here that should be fixed ASAP. Just finding out time estimate now.

3 Likes

HI there, I’m stuck in 0 days land too, can you please unlock me?

2 Likes

Hi James,

Send a quick email to help@monzo.com to say you’re stuck on 0 and they’ll unlock you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or try a golden ticket

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!

Hi @James_L :wave:

Have you managed to solve this?

Yes all sorted now, many thanks :grinning:

Thanks for your advice, they actually sent me an email to unlock from my forum message :grinning: