You’re top of the waiting list [erm, no]

Can’t seem to get passed this screen.

Hi Dan!

I’ve just tried something on the backend to help move a number of accounts out of this state. It’s caused by an issue where you got stuck in the prepaid queue! :see_no_evil:

If you’re still having trouble, make sure you’re using the latest version of the app from the App Store and then email help@monzo.com from the email address you used to sign up so we can take a better look. :+1:

2 Likes

That worked perfectly. Thanks man :sunglasses::+1:t3:

If you want a job done and you want it done well there is only one person to ask @RichardR dependable as always

5 Likes

I have exactly the same issue and had it ever since current accounts opened. i didn’t realise it was an error. Could you please take a look?

Let’s see if that works. I’ve fixed a batch of users who had started signup for a prepaid card but hadn’t completed it. :eyes:

As above, check you’re using the very latest version of the app and get in touch with support if it hasn’t been fixed!

2 Likes

Thank you. That worked perfectly. :smile:

My app seems to be doing the same, I’ve re-downloaded from the App store and still doing the same. Could you please take a look?

Thanks

Just waiting for documents to be processed now. Already had an account previously that I had issues with so gave it another go.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.