Top of the waiting list for 3 weeks now

If you DM a new member can they actually DM you back?

They can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you can always try it out with @amermet
:sunglasses::grinning:

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m suffering from the same problem, it says I’ve been at the top of the waiting list for 2 months and even now in jan nothing has changed. Any help getting started please?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m certain @HughWells will get on this for you :ok_hand:

Golden tickets soon though, guys :ticket:

3 Likes

Rolling out Monday gradually to everyone by Friday :slight_smile:

Will do :+1:

2 Likes

Hi,
I signed up on Christmas day with 5650 people ahead of me in the queue. My partner (who already had an account, but never got a prepaid card) also signed up for the current account the same day with 0 people ahead of her in the queue. We’ve since seen no movement while accounts continue to be opened. Could you check this out for us?
Thanks

Hey,

I’m really sorry to hear this. I will reach out to you over DM

1 Like

Hey Hugh,

Could I get a hand please, my app is still saying the same thing.

Thank you

2 Likes

Any chance I could get a hand too, signed up before Christmas and no news since? Even an estimated delivery would be nice?

this was the estimate from Naji at Monzo a couple of days ago - the numbers activating their cards in the rollout queue seems to suggest that on average 2000+ people are activating their new card every day if that helps

I fear I may have been frozen out if this is the case as I have been sat in 3500 place for over two weeks now

sounds like it - @HughWells might help you out though - seems to be a bit of a problem at the moment that something is not working in the app queue - it must be as frustrating for potential new customers as it is existing customers trying to help out with any idea of timescales for obtaining a shiny new hot coral card

@HughWells could you have a look for me please? Sorry to be a pain, as a new customer I’m really looking forward to using monzo just need to get started

1 Like

Hi Sam,
Could you try logging out and back into your Monzo app? If thats not possible, delete the app and reinstall, Other users have had success fixing this problem this way, so is worth a shot :slight_smile:
Let me know if thats helpful

1 Like

Hi @rusty, I deleted and downloaded and logged in again, still in same position in queue

1 Like

Hi @HughWells. I’ve been stuck aswell on top of the waiting list for 2 months now. If you can give me a hand or tell me how long I have to wait at least…I will appreciate it. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve unlocked @Claudiaflorica and @samrawcliffe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @HughWells this has happened to me as well for a few months now. Anything you can do to help?
Thanks!

A lot of issues with the waiting list it seems

1 Like