Monzo Waiting List Issues

Is something supposed to happen now?

Image uploaded from iOS (6)

2 Likes

where are you based Elliot - ( country ) ?

Weā€™ll do the British thing, and queue up behind you.

A week ago Monzo announced they would eventually be shutting down new queueing for the Monzo Pre-Paid card, but they didnā€™t say it would happen immediately. Drop them an email and someone can look at it for you. help@monzo.com.

2 Likes

I am in London, UK

Use an iphone downloaded the app at the weekend

I have even deleted the app and re-downloaded still showing

but what country did you select on signing up?

I selected the ā€œUnited Kingdomā€ when I signed up

There was something like 60,000 people in the queue at the weekend, went down to around 25,000 yesterday but now is like this and has been like it most of the day

yep definitely contact Monzo as I would only expect that if you sign up from a foreign address

Apologies for this! Weā€™re trying to get loads of prepaid cards out this week in advance of the current account switch and thatā€™s led to a few waiting list oddities. @JordanFish and team are working hard on it as we speak (so you might see your position change later today) but donā€™t fear. Aim is to let everyone still on the ā€˜prepaidā€™ waiting list get a card this week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

I downloaded the app and signed up to the waiting list whereby 65k were in front. Today it went down significantly and then now shows ā€œ0 People Ahead of you and 0 Behindā€ but nothing has been sent to me or happening when I open the App.

Would really appreciate your help.

Love the idea of this and excited to use your services.

Hi,

I downloaded the app and signed up to the waiting list whereby 65k were in front. Today it went down significantly and then now shows ā€œ0 People Ahead of you and 0 Behindā€ but nothing has been sent to me or happening when I open the App.

Would really appreciate your help.

Love the idea of this and excited to use your services.

So what is expected next for those affected i.e. Will we get an e-mail with next step instructions?

Thanks,

David

@davidlocke1987 Weā€™re just sorting out a solution and will update you asap here :slight_smile:

This should now be fixed!

Yep looks to have pushed me back to around 11,000 in the queue now

Yes, I was down to around 3000, and now am back up to 15,000!

I registered my account and after waiting for a while I got to nunber 0 in the queue but nothing happened, there was no button to proceed. My friend who signed up later than me got to the same part as me amd he was able to get past the screen where it says that you are number 0 in the queue. Itā€™s quite frustrating and unfair, as well as unexpected from Monzo who which Iā€™ve heard is a great service.

This is one for the staff to answer I think. Have you contacted help@monzo.com ?

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I just sent them an email

There were some issues with this yesterday: Monzo Waiting List Issues