TestFlight

Weird, I’m not getting any update notifications. The only way I know there is an update is by opening Testflight.

Same here… no notification lat Wednesday.

TestFlight has a long standing issue with not sending emails all the time…safest way is just to check everyother day. I do this for other apps I have on testflight.

I got mine the following day. For some reason it ended up in junk though so worth checking that and also if you use Outlook or Mail check that Clutter hasnt partitioned it

Any word on another update to the app?

1 Like

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since the last release. Maybe the Monzo dev team are running 3 week sprints so it is due tomorrow, or the previous 2 week sprint missed it’s sprint goal so it will be a week Wednesday until the next sprint finishes?

Of course, the Monzo devs may not be running scrum/sprints at all and may be using Kanban or some other Agile methodology… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We pushed a release back a little so that we could fit all of the iOS 11 fixes in. :+1:

7 Likes

Any update on the timeline for the next release? It’s understandable that there will be quite a few bugs to fix each time iOS updates but just wondering now the current build has been out for 4 weeks…

1.9.15 (336) went out to TestFlight at around 11:00 today including quite a number of bug fixes for spending and iOS 11. If all goes well, App Store within the next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

In general, you’ll see prepaid app updates slow down now as the iOS team works on the migration flow for the current account.

You confused me there - went off looking for a test flight update on the current account (this is posted in the Current Account Section…)

Oops, sorry about that! :see_no_evil:

Same note about slowdown in builds apply but hopefully my randomly picked iOS team member, @james has an idea of when the corresponding current account build with the same fixes will hit TestFlight.

(I’m supposedly on holiday and have no access to insider information right now. :wink:)

2 Likes

When I got the notification today from TestFlight I got all excited, to then open the TestFlight app and find out it was for the Prepaid card which I no longer use! :frowning:

Would love to know when a new CA build will be out, hopefully with lots of goodies? @james

hopefully soon, the last CA release was nearly a month ago :frowning:

i notice in the test flight app it says. expires in 62 days. does this mean that the test flight app has to be done by that point or… ???

Yup, once its expired I beleive the app will no longer open.

EDIT: Sorry I think I may have misread your question, it means that the particular build has to be updated, so Monzo can release a new build with a bug fix or new feature to TestFlight users and this will have its own expiry date. It does not mean that the finished product has to be done by then.

1 Like

When is the next TestFlight being released to iOS. Bored now with the latest version of one month, so looking forward to more functionality…! :):face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Need Pots…

And ability to sort Direct Debits…

1 Like

Soon! Sorry for the lag, iOS 11, iPhone X, and the work needed to recombine the current account and prepaid apps is taking up our time right now :slight_smile:

Watch this space :wink:

11 Likes

I’m surprised to still see pre-paid card app updates when the focus is moving to the CA, with no CA updates for 4+ weeks.

1 Like

Why is that? The Prepaid is the infrastructure on which the CA is built and has a far greater testing base.

3 Likes