Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

Thank you so much everyone for the replies much appreciated.
Anyone know how I can get the IBAN and swift numbers?

2 Likes

You cannot get them from Monzo, they don’t exist.

You can use external tools to but it isn’t guaranteed. If you read the replies to you above, you’ll see people have answered and helped already.

2 Likes

There are lots of IBAN calculators online. Always do a test transaction :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Hi!
I need to change my billing address and the app only lets me change my contact address. It would be great if you could help with that.

Thank you

You need to contact in-app support team, let them know what you need & what’s happening :thinking:

The billing address is your contact address

Hey thanks!
I had a problem with a purchase the first time I changed my contact address but I tried again today and it worked. So maybe it needed a bit of time to register…

3 Likes

My payday is the 28th which is a tuesday, payment will be available on the monday so will this mean it will come through on the friday?

No it’s working day before

Payment is due on Tuesday so the working day before is Monday

1 Like

Hello
Its is possible to create a monzo account for someone who lives outside of usa and uk?
Thank you

Nope!

Hi, I’ve been trying to open a new account and the app seems to be rejecting my postcode… I am currently outside of UK but will reach there in 2 days. my postcode is (mod edit: removed PII)
I don’t have a UK number yet and I was hoping to open the account without one for the time being

You need to be a UK resident to open a Monzo account.

Personally I’d wait until you’re all settled in because they will do checks and may reject you if records show you’re still living abroad.

If the app doesn’t find your UK postcode then that’s the end of it without a huge workaround.

I have booked my first card but it has not yet delivered. And it has auto taken my address which I have not filled so don’t where exactly it will get delivered.

How long have you been waiting?

If you’re concerned that you put in the wrong address, call or email Monzo to double check.

I think Monzo sends your first card to the address you registered at, for security. Are you at a different address?

1 Like

The address mention to be delivered is not the exact location where I stay. It got delivered on 24th Oct but not received so now it shows me re-order. Even that section I’m not able to change the address.

You can’t change the address. Why did you get it sent to where you are not?

2 Likes

You won’t receive it if you put in an address where you don’t stay :confused:

This all sounds a bit bizarre but can likely be resolved if you call or email Monzo and give them your real address.

1 Like