Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

On which email id I should mail them?
Can you please provide me with ID?

help@monzo.com

1 Like

Sounds strange not caRd received but Monzo will only send to the first address you put for your first card.

Why does it sound strange? Why would anyone put an address where they don’t live or at least pickup mail from?

Sorry I meant that they would change their card address for their first card.

1 Like

Ahhh ok I understand now :+1:

1 Like

Would help if I made sense in the first place.

1 Like

I’m trying to create a joint account with my partner who also has a Monzo account. We both have ‘Payments with Friends’ turned on but can’t find or select any contacts in the account application? Any help greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Can you see the contacts when sending money?

Hi there,

Can you let us know what the new Monzo share price is?

Thanks
Max

The discussion on it all is in the below topic:

Yes, you can

im having trouble making a claim for my lost phone online. i follow all the procedures but it oesnt let me past the tell us in detail about the incident. And i have done this many times in as much detail as possible.

Hi Matthew,

you’d need to contact the insurance company, you can also try contacting monzo in app by searching ’ contact us’ in the help section of the app, but I think it would be quicker to contact the insurance company.

Does it simply not let you click next/ continue?
I would try a different browser and preferably on a desktop if you have been trying on a mobile and vice versa.

If you can’t do that then try incognito or clearing the cookies and cache from your current browser.

my phhone was hacked recently, so i only do my banking from my pc, how can i access my online monzo account from the laptop?

You need a phone though. Monzo is an app based bank, so the above is only very basic and intended to just keep you going in an emergency until your phone is sorted.

3 Likes

Sorry you were hacked, I hope you’ve got things secure again. You’re not going to be able to fully use Monzo on the web. It’s designed to be used on the phone.

Obviously without knowing how you were hacked, you will find life easier by learning how to use your phone securely, rather than shutting down functionality instead.

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t know how that could happen, so I’m kinda scared to do banking from my phone now. Although is an app based, I thought there would be a website option. Thank you for your answers thiu :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

If you elaborate on what happend there are plenty of smart techy people on here who will explain and will gladly help you get back up and running more secure.

Newbie Here. I live in Guernsey, and I know there are Guernsey residents with Monzo accounts but I cant seem to get anywhere with putting in my Guernsey post code. So, either I am doing something wrong or they have put in a false address and had their card forwarded. Help much appreciated, thank you