Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

Thank you very much :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi,
I would like to link my Monzo account with my Xero account so I can track and reconcile my business expenses, is that possible?
Thanks
Andy

Hi, are there any known issues with using the app on a Samsung Galaxy A6 running Android 8.0.0 ?
I’m trying to verify myself but when I try the video, the app keeps stopping. Have tried to restart the phone, reinstalled the app. Any ideas ? Mark

Hi there,

I am new to Monzo, still waiting for my card. Just wanted to ask a few questions I had in mind:
What are the limits of withdrawal of cash from a cash machine in UK?
What are the limits of withdrawal of cash from a cash machine in other countries (outside europe) ?
By default is the overdraft feature switched off? (as I don’t wish to use this)
What are the charges of using my card (outside Europe) ?

Look forward to someone assisting me with these questions.

Thank You.

£400 per day ATM withdrawal up to £5,500 per month. Free in the U.K and the first £200 is free outside the U.K. in any 30 day rolling period. After that it’s a 3% charge.

You only get an overdraft if you apply for one

3 Likes

thought it was 3%? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it is.

1 Like

Sorry, fat fingers. Corrected :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m not a customer of Monzo, but I would like to know why a new Monzo card has been sent to my address but in the name of someone who has never lived here. I’m pretty sure this must be fraudulent, but I can’t find any email address on your website for someone to report this to. I’d be grateful if you could put me in touch with the right department, as I’m concerned that someone has been using my address to open an account with you, which they have no right to do. Thanks for your help, Adam

Hey Adam, you should email help@monzo.com

2 Likes

OK thanks, will do.

Have not used this for a while, when trying to log on via pc email, get a fault screen and no code, any help please :slight_smile:

sorted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey There,

I was wondering if it’s possible to have 2 or more joint accounts with monzo setup with multiple people (my case is I’d like one with my partner, but also one with my brother as we share a mortgage)

If not is this planned at all?

Thanks in advance

Not possible and not planned I’m afraid. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello, sorry if there is a topic on this already, but does anyone know if Monzo will be preparing/have prepared a Brexit pack or some guidance on how it will affect how we bank?

A no deal seems possible and it looks to me that the implications may affect some of the perks of banking with Monzo.

Not that I’ve seen but I’m sure they’ve got some plans drawn up in private. Not much they can say until we actually know what’s happening as there are so many possibilities :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Fair enough, I get the feeling that people need to be prepared from a banking perspective but I’ve seen no general guidance on this anywhere yet!

The government has been publishing some general “no deal” info. I think the first tranche covered banking.

Out of interest, what perks specifically are you worried about?

3 Likes

I was thinking of things like overseas transaction fees, or will that not change in a no deal event?

1 Like