Pay early feature - when it notify you?

Hi,

I know that we get paid a day early at 4pm the day before if getting paid by BACS, but what time does the payment notification usually pop up in the app to tell you? Is it one the day the payment is due at 4pm or before ? Thanks

It’ll nudge you just after 4 to say your money is waiting on the working day before it’s officially due to be paid.

2 Likes

Sorry I meant when does it usually pop up with the notification to say “check back here at 4pm”
Is that the day before or on the day of at around 9am?

It can vary. For me it’s usually about 9am on the day I can claim it.

3 Likes

I’ve always found between 11Pm the night before I can claim it early up to 12pm on the day. It depends on weekends as well.

2 Likes

Ah you mean show in your feed? Mine was always just after midnight on the day I can pull it.

1 Like

Towards the end of the month it shows in my feed at around 1800 the day before but at the beginning of the month it can show after midnight. The latest I’ve had a notification is around 0045. Make of that as you will.:grin:

3 Likes

I’ve never paid enough attention tbh :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How and when we send notifications also depends on how big of a paid early day it is!

1 Like

As in how much ?

1 Like

No numbers of people getting paid that day, high numbers create a big load on the servers

2 Likes

Ah ok thank you :blush:

2 Likes