I am looking for some advice here.
A few of the companies I have a Direct Debit with do not seem to like Monzo for some reason so to make things a little easier, I’ve decided to do a partial switch away from Monzo to Nationwide. I still plan on keeping my salary and spending with Monzo.
The Partial Switch was rejected.
I contacted Monzo on Friday at 5:15pm, and I have yet to have an answer!!!
I am absolutely sick of these wait times. If it was a complicated and complex issue, then fair enough, but the initial response came through a good while after sending the message with the usual " needs to be passed to a specialist".