Partial Switch Question

Hi Ryan,

I guess it makes sense - As I don’t think Nationwide do something like that. For me I would rather do a manual transfer which is what I plan to do next month. But can I ask - does the partial switch still give the 3 years of redirects? I must admit I’ve done a full switch but never a partial one.

It makes perfect sense now!
The Partial Switch only transfers over any Direct Debits and Standing Orders etc. My salary will continue to be paid via Monzo :slight_smile:

The redirect feature wouldn’t work as the account would still be open!

1 Like

Ah I see! Yes so it’s sort of like a Manual transfer but some is done for you - That said even full switch can have problems. I missed a payment to Virgin Mobile because they still had my old details. Everyone gets told about it when you switch - I didn’t incur any charges but if I had or if my credit file would have been marked wrong it would have been sorted under the guarantee. Luckily I learnt today that most companies have internal credit too and I have a £250 limit on 60 day terms (unusual for a service provider) so I would have been fine anyway. It’s being paid on Thursday.

I do love the way we can see things the day before in the Monzo app - so good for advanced warning.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.