New card not arrived

I ordered a new card over a week ago, mine expires next month. It says it should have arrived by Saturday and even says in the app “your card should have arrived by now” and click here if it hasn’t.

When I click on it, the dates now say it should arrive by 6th. That’s nearly 2 weeks since I ordered it. It won’t let me order it again either.

Is there anything I can do?

Message Monzo in app and they will look into it for you :slight_smile:

There’s a disparity of when it says you can order a new card and when it will actually let you.

Wait a few days and you’ll be able to order another.

Our original joint account cards expire end of September. We’ve both been invited (at different times) to request new ones prior to expiry.

Both been given dates by which the cards should arrive. Both experienced cards not arriving by the date the message said.

I had the option to tap a button request a second replacement, which didn’t actually do that and resulted in confusion with in-app chat and the (sadly by now usual) inability of anyone at Monzo to answer a simple question. Wife is still waiting for hers and the due dates in the app messages keep changing.

(Edited for typo)

1 Like

Wait. The same thing happened to me. See these posts for more information:

That’s exactly what is happening to me