I'm stuck - I've just joined, card hasn't arrived and card re-order button doesn't work

I’m experiencing a similar issue. My Joint Account card expiry is looming and I got a notification in-app to order a replacement, which I did. I was shown a delivery date of ‘by Sunday 25th July’

Sunday came and went without any card delivery… now the feed item shows:
Screenshot_20210727-130203

and when I tap on the feed item to reorder, I can’t reorder. Instead, I’m given a new, different delivery window:

So there’s some elastic-band type timeframe involved with sending cards out at the mo. Monzo knew I hadn’t activated it by the initial delivery date, so it may be automatic that Monzo then extend by a week to cover any postal delays? I certainly can’t reorder another card yet anyway - only activate at this stage (when the card arrives)

It’s not urgent, yet, so I’ll wait this one out.