Monzo Waiting List Issues

This bug should be fixed now, apologies for the confusion @Sebivburlacu you should be able to see your actual queue position now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Sebivburlacu – the number displayed in your app is now your correct position (and the position we have for you saved in the Monzo database). When you saw zero, we had a bug and were incorrectly displaying the number we have saved for you (and everyone else – oops :frowning: ).

If you signed up to the prepaid waiting list, your invite will be really soon if you haven’t got it already. If you signed up the the Current Account waiting list it might take a tiny bit longer, but we’re working as fast as we can :raised_hands:

Any more Qs, let me know!

Hello Monzo/ community

I was introduced to your product last Wednesday the 10th of October and found myself ~ 67,000 in the queue. I realised that this may have been due to the rush to sign up before the cut off of Friday the 13th.

I have been monitoring progress and then all of a sudden found myself at less than a 1000 yesterday, and then when I checked again yesterday (10th of October) there were zero people ahead of me.

I looked again today and now I am number 7,997! I have since had a friend use the referral link to apply which should have got me at least 4,000 places a head of the queue but this has not done anything to where I am sitting.

Is there a problem? How come I went to the top of the queue and then got dropped? How come my referral has not worked?

Thanks

Shenth

2 Likes

Hi all,

I have a similar issue, the app is showing that there is no one in front of me and circa 14k people behind me… I’ve had no notification to proceed to a next stage, so assume this is a bug in the system?

Has anyone resolved this issue? Please advise :slight_smile:

No, they’re on hold until :monzo: roll out 450k current accounts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Colin! I’ll wait patiently then :smiley:

1 Like

Monzo really need to do do something about this.

Instead of having the above picture can this not be changed to have an explanation as to what is happening and then direct to a specific link on here as there seems to be quiet a lot of people making threads asking the same questions.

Apologies for any confusion caused by this - it will change with the next app updates! Expectations and wait time will be a whole lot clearer :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clarify, the prepaid waiting list is now closed. Everyone on that list will have been nudged to the top and prompted to make their initial top up to receive a card in the last couple of weeks.

3 Likes

I have not moved up in the que not even by 1 in last 2 weeks. Any reason for this?

The post above yours explains

1 Like

This issue is now resolved. Ongoing discussion of the Current Account queue is here: