Monzo now lets you get paid a day early, for free

Yeah I had the same a couple of months ago

So quick and easy

2 Likes

Yeah I know you was :wink:

Just strange I had both in the same letter without given the option for going online like pervious years.

1 Like

I can now confirm that they use…

BACS! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Well done, Adam, a most excellent typo :roll_eyes:

Whoop whoop :raised_hands:

1 Like

Well, my Switch is due to complete today - my payments in tomorrow are showing now in Grey - let’s see if I get to cash in at 4PM. It’s temping some friends to also join but they want to see it in action. Not having a 4PM Monzo party or nothing - :slight_smile:

Now Noe @Ordog! Everyone knows they issue Cadburys Buttons - stop scaring people by talking about paper bonds! (which is what a cheque is)

I am doing a switch today and mine is showing in Grey - it’s usually the 23rd and 25th but I have both payments showing today. Makes me wonder what HSBC was playing at when I was with them, and thank god I am not.

U should be able to cash it today at 4pm.
I am due payment on Monday… I can cash it Friday 4pm…3 days early

1 Like

Also if u click on the grey section… It will tell u to be back at 4pm. have you tried clicking it

:joy:

1 Like

Yeah 4PM! did the funky monkey swipy thing - tidy!.

One happy person - 8 hours can get in a lot of beer innit :smiley:

I didn’t get a notification I was already logged in and the grey amounts when I clicked on them said get paid now.

Wait until that animation changes to a pumpkin, you’ll explode with excitement then :laughing:

2 Likes

I just got a briefcase! :frowning:

You enjoy telling kids that Santa isn’t real, don’t you? :eyes:

3 Likes

It was you that highlighted it to everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

what? but… :sob:

1 Like

He is, isn’t he? :confused:

1 Like

They actually removed my 2 posts - :rofl::rofl: