1 Like

I got the pumpkin!

Forgot I had a payment due tomorrow and just claimed it

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen! :wink:

Another week until payday for me :weary:

Just the first screen. Don’t want to ruin it too much

7 Likes

Will I get a pumpkin then on Friday at 4pm when trying to claim Mondays wages? :jack_o_lantern:

I guess so :+1:

Why does it say tap on the pumpkin :eyes: Doesn’t it normally say drag the money? :thinking:

Should it not say drag the sweet to the pumpkin to release money early?

Unless they’ve changed the wording because I believe that IOS13 cant drag :man_shrugging:

it works on iOS13 now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe it changes from ‘drag’ to ‘tap’ wording if you wait or drag and don’t complete. Was a thing shortly after Pay Early launched.

I didn’t I just got a wallet but I don’t care I still got paid early :slight_smile:

Just a quick questions guys. Just wanted to double check. Eveytime I got paid weekdays I got a grey feed the working day before and was able to cash out at 4pm.
If I was being paid on Monday, tomorrow morning which is a Friday, will I still get the grey incomming feed at 8-9am in the morning or later on during the day to claim tomorrow? As its original a Monday payment…
Thanks in advance guys.

You’ll get the greyed out transaction in the morning and can claim it at 4pm

1 Like

Thank you mate… I should get grey feed in the morning like normal even tho its a Monday bacs Payment right…and claim at 4
Thanks for your help

1 Like

I have heard different stories that if its a Monday payment, grey feed will appear at 4pm so was a bit confused

Ifs that’s 100 percent a grey feed in the morning for monday wages at 9am…then I am happy…
Now will it be a pumpkin or a santa tomorrow I have to deal with? :grin:

Pumpkin

Normally the feed item is by 9am but it is occasionally delayed so don’t panic if it appears later than that

1 Like

So a Monday payment Grey feed for a Friday morning is the same as any other days feed, not delayed as I heard…
You are a life saver… I can sleep easily tonight lol

Not sure where you heard that but I’ve had Monday payments before and they work like any other day

1 Like