Monzo.me question

(Daniel Rivers - Proud Current Account Holder) #1

I am waiting for my card, but how do I KNOW that monzo.me/danielrivers points to my account?

(Alex Sherwood) #2

If you’re an iOS user, you can now set your Monzo.me profile picture in the app & then make sure that they match up :slight_smile:

Alternatively, you can use the bill splitting feature to create a Monzo.me link from inside the app - which obviously creates a link for your profile.

(Daniel Rivers - Proud Current Account Holder) #3

Ah I guess because I not got my card yet I can’t see that…

This is one really confusing area for new user, the app forces to a certain part of the signup and it ‘locks’ the interface. No way to view even who logged in as.

(Hugo Cornejo) #4

Thanks a lot for this feedback @DanielRivers, that’s really useful :heart:

(Daniel Rivers - Proud Current Account Holder) #5

No worries, it is a frustration not being able to see any ‘settings’ or even logout.

Ah sheet, that’s pretty cool.

Will there ever come a time when we’re able to change the URL?

(Alex Sherwood) #7

Yes we’ll have that some point :slight_smile:

I swear you’re like a god. You have everything everyone has ever said catalogued and indexed, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Alex Sherwood) #9

Thanks Awn :blush:

I do have a list of quite a few of the key posts but to be honest, I’m not doing anything special here :slight_smile:

All I’ve done is figure out how to get search working in this community for example, @hugo profile (as Hugo created the post), was what I used to find that post & I often use site:monzo.com/blog + keyword(s) to find Monzo’s overviews of a feature. If you’re looking for a comment from someone from the Monzo team but you’re not sure who’s post was most recent / relevant, you can use group:monzo + keyword(s).

Then as long as you can remember which keywords to look for & ideally, who’s post to check, it’s usually pretty quick & easy to find anything :nerd:

Transferring payment history from prepaid to current account