Monzo.me Appeared!

Hey!

Dont know if this is only me… I didn’t have Monzo.me but its just appeared in my account :slight_smile: has this been enabled for current accounts now?

IMG_1130

Dan

1 Like

I can also see it in the app.

And it actually works! :+1:

1 Like

Weird… no announcement but its amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appeared for me, too!

Does this use my full name, display name, or something else of my own choosing?

It uses your full name (or maybe your preferred name if you have one set, but I’m not sure as they only have my full name).

We are slowly rolling it out for testing :+1:

4 Likes

your full name, ie first middle last or first last

Just to let everyone know, if you don’t like your full name on your monzo.me you can ask COps and they will be able to change it to your preferred version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pro Tip

1 Like

It works well, except that the sender’s name doesn’t show up on the feed unless you actually view the transaction details.

I seem to recall they’ve also said that they would look at perhaps making the monzo.me link customisable by us, too, in the fullness of time. So that might be in the pipeline at some point.

(In my case, I would certainly change it if I could do it myself, but it’s not something I feel strongly enough to involve the COps with now).

Nope :slight_smile: I just got it today and it uses my nickname (sorry, erm, preferred name - I prefer saying nickname) with no pesky ugly middle names either!

2 Likes

Ah, I wonder if that’s a current account improvement :+1:

2 Likes

:smiley: Monzo just keeps getting better :smiley:

3 Likes

Why did you cover the URL? Do you not want any of us to pay you?

3 Likes

:sunglasses:Dan Roizer doesn’t want you to know that his surname is Roizer

2 Likes

I thought the same! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It currently includes the recipient’s full nmame (unless a preferred nose is set), and not everyone wants to disclose that.

Edit: Ah :smile:

I don’t really know! :see_no_evil: feel free to Monzo me cash! https://monzo.me/danroizer :yum:

2 Likes