Monzo & IFTTT - Share your creations here!

You could do that with Trump’s handle. Now that would be “fun”! :wink:

3 Likes

If I spend money at Tesco or Sainsbury’s then the equivalent amount goes into a Naughty Lunch pot. This is where I’d love some more granularity on IFTTT. It should really be these places in London. But not doable right now.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Support Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Feedback Megathread

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Feedback Megathread

This thread is for sharing your wonderful creations and comments about how great they all are. Please use the support and feedback threads for everything else

Thank you kindly :blush:

4 Likes

Been trying to create a recipe that will add a reminder to “drink water” after I purchase a coffee from my favourite shop. It’s fine - I can live with the really basic offering of just hard coding the time the reminder will trigger (iOS Reminder) but what I’d prefer is for this to be set say 2 hours after purchase date. As I see we cannot use any operators on the ingredients on offer, would this have to be coded Mozno side?

I realise my idea may be a tad niche - but I think there’s a germ of an applet here, where a reminder is set X hours after purchase. Not just for coffee. Could be for car parking meters (card payment ones), or any thing where a jolt afterwords to remind us of something post purchase would be great.

At a later date, I presume we could have this done via an push notification or some such going to the monzo feed.

Loving all the ideas and discussion I am seeing here :smile:

4 Likes

Yay for HomeAssistant!

6 Likes

I built this one for you. Let me know if it works as I haven’t tested it.

19 Likes

That’s fantastic! I’ll test it for sure and report back :smiley: - I’m amazed at the speed of your reply. Cheers

My first two :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m really enjoying the integration with IFTTT. There will be exciting connections to come, I’m sure. It’s a shame, but I don’t think we can share Applets without using the IFFFT platform, which is separate. image

IMG_3280

This just worked for me, made it last night got 6h 37m of sleep and 32 minutes awake so it moved £7 which I think was calculated from total sleep? Now I want to sleep earlier so that I don’t keep moving money out :sweat_smile:

Also when I get enough sleep I’ve set it up for me to get £2 as a reward

It could also be that if I don’t get enough sleep that I should transfer out X amount for a coffee but I don’t drink coffee so this is one way to make me sleep earlier :smirk:

Hopefully in the future we would be able to add custom notes to pots via IFTTT?

5 Likes

The lost phone trigger, so you can send a tagged email to IFTTTs to move £50 out of pot until you get replacement handset (useful if you keep all your balance in pots)Screenshot_20180608-075421_IFTTT

13 Likes

That’s such a great idea - one of my (unlikely to happen) fears with Monzo is losing my phone, not having enough money in my account to cover my expenses & finding it relatively tricky to get the funds transferred without access to the app (email help@monzo.com to get that sorted) - this pretty much solves that :boom:

6 Likes

If Trump tweets the words ‘war’ or ‘Rocket Man’ then empty all pots into my main account and alert me that I should spend it all before the end of the world

23 Likes

When I am near/at the fuel station of my choice - Money from Fuel Pot will move into main account.

Screenshot_20180608-090632

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Feedback Megathread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monzo & IFTTT - Support Thread