Magic Link not being received

I’ve upgraded my phone and I cannot access my account. I attempt to sign in to the Monzo App but am not receiving the Magic Link. I received the Monzo Community activation link straight away. Any ideas?

1 Like

Double check ur spam and junk folder, sometimes it does land there even if you have received it in the normal inbox before

you might try another device eg…your laptop to see if the magic link is in the junk folder on that device , if it is , which mine has been previously , move it over to your inbox and it will appear on your phone email ???

Never heard of that before. What email provider was only showing certain emails on certain devices?

1 Like

its happened to me several times with msn on an iPhone 6 and a MacBook air using safari :man_shrugging:

Very odd error but good to know for the future

maybe I have the wrong settings on one device ? not bothered really as I know it happens and how to log in with magic link when it does …as long as I have access to both devices

I’m having the same issue and I was thrown out the app to re login, a strange one really? :face_with_monocle:

I’m receiving all emails from this forum just not the magic link. :man_shrugging:t3:

They’re two separate systems so it’s understandable why one works and the other doesn’t.

What email provider do you use, eg. Hotmail, gmail, office365, is it a work email or a custom domain?

1 Like

Hotmail. Never had an issue before. I¡¯ll log into the desktop version and check spam settings at some point.

iCloud

All sorted now. Big shout out to Monzo for sorting it.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get time to reply. Can you share what the solution was so others can learn from it please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You just need to add monzomail.com to your safe sender list in the junk settings of outlook/hotmail.

Something so simple. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

That’s great thanks @Mobymatt :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.