Known issues / bugs πŸ›πŸœπŸž

Centre parcs whinfell reject contactless payments. Chip and pin went thru ok

caffe nero contactless failed

Worked fine for me just now in a nero

Does anyone know if you can use Mondo to book flights with British Airways?

@m4tty_j you can :slight_smile: I have booked quite a few of them with Mondo

You can now use Mondo with 3 :+1:t2:

3 Likes

The latest version of Mondo (in the AppStore and on TestFlight) isn’t loading for me…It does appear to be sending pushes though, when I make new payments. I noticed the release notes said that the last release introduced a crashing bug, but claimed that had been resolved, unfortunately, that’s not the case for me! :frowning:

Is anyone else having the same issue?

@rtabiner Sorry about that! Can you try deleting and reinstalling for me?

Sorted! Thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Possible bug:

Went to top up and card details have all gone so need to re enter them all again.

That is as a result of Mondo switching payment processors to Stripe.

Not sure as it has happened again.

1 Like

I had a contactless failed in superdrug, Bournemouth. Didn’t try chip and pin. Used another contactless card ok

Superdrug is in the known issues list, full list available:

This might need a wee update - not had any issues with using Mondo to top up my starbucks card, always working without issues :smiley:

I paid for some groceries at Tesco and was immediately refunded and charged at the same time. The first two transactions cancelled out and I have been charged the correct amount but just thought I would bring to your attention what had happened :upside_down_face::nerd_face:

Thanks for reporting this @Speelmans! Small technical hick-ups like this one should be filtered out - it doesn’t add any value to you to see two simultaneous transactions cancelling each other out - and it is on our rather long list of things to do before we become a proper bank :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tried to pay dart charge today, they were unable to process the card even thought they stated MasterCard was acceptable
https://www.gov.uk/pay-dartford-crossing-charge

This one has been an issue since the alpha. I believe it’s due to a simple scaling algorithm used. Makes some logos look great and sharp at the small size but anything with a circle or small text looks off and can be unreadable. At the very least, it should be aware of the 2x and 3x displays rather than always scaling to what appears to be 1x and then doubling back up? The same issue appears in the transaction detail btw.

2 Likes

Declined in paperchase today on both contactless and Chip and Pin.

Edit think it’s a fraud decline. Just got same in sainsburys