Keep track of what you’re owed with Shared Tabs

(Jack) #62

I think that ability is still in the works

Any plan for non 50/50 splits? I would love to use this feature but currently this is a major limitation.

(Nathan) #64

Its possible to input the amounts for split.

Just tap on the amount and type how much one person owes and the other amounts will auto-adjust

Thanks for the answer, however this is not really what I’m looking for. I think one should be able to set a split ratio once and for all in the share tab.

For example, due to income differences let’s say we split things 35/65 with my partner. I want to be able add a bill to the share tab and that the split ratio is automatically applied.

This feels like something that would benefit for couples but also friends and family that have agreed of splitting things differently than 50/50.

(Nathan) #66

Ahh i getcha!

Yeah can see the use ot that

This could be very useful when using Shared Tabs for bills, especially if adding future recurring payments automatically to a Shared Tabs becomes a feature.

(Ben Dixon) #68

For those who often travel abroad with friends, it would be a cool feature if you select some of your friends in your Monzo contacts to be a part of a “Travel friend group”.
That way for things like bill splitting, it could suggest splitting the bill with people in your travel friend group.

Bill splitting made simple 🎉
(Dan) #69

You might find Shared Tabs useful for this.

You can set one up in Payments->Shared, invite your travel buddies to it, and then anyone can add a transaction that should go towards the tab.

It then fairly splits/initiates bill splits on all transactions when you click settle :blush:

(Ben Dixon) #70

Ah okay, didn’t actually know about that.
Will have to git it a try. Thanks :smile:

(Jack) #71

Hey,
Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your posts here to join an ongoing discussion on shared tabs :slight_smile: