iPhone Discussion

Ew, sand and scorpions :confounded:

1 Like

Black it is!

2 Likes

Black is the only choice.

2 Likes

I charged to 100% late yesterday afternoon and Iā€™m at 63% at 14:01. Mixture of email, Safari, financial apps, word and picture puzzles, a couple of 5-minute YouTube videos and bluetooth connection to my carā€™s infotainment. Think Iā€™ve got a good one here and that makes me want to risk getting a dud iPhone 16 PM even less.

Iā€™d probably have another 10% battery life if it wasnā€™t for the battery-hungry Tesla app.

Desert is the worst iPhone colour ever!

Okay okay okay.

I get it.

Go black. Iā€™ll stick with my pre-pre-order choice.

1 Like

I actually like Desert but I would go for black myself, the other half prefers desert over any of them.

Iā€™ve ordered the Apple Silicone one in fuchsia as I like the ā€œnon-slipā€ of it. I regularly put my phone on my lap and a shiny case will slide off :laughing:

But the Otterbox lumen with pink accents looks very nice so Iā€™m sorely tempted.

I canā€™t stand the Apple silicone ones as they just peel after about a month. Otterbox Figura has a nice matte soft touch finish.

Iā€™m rocking my two year old silicone one right now on my 14 pro max. Only a couple of tiny chips.

1 Like

Hate any and all silicone phone cases, just end up full of shite and pulling my pocket inside out.

2 Likes

Ah this is the joy of pockets. Seeing as most of my clothes donā€™t have useful pockets this is less of an issue for me.

Thatā€™s why my wife doesnā€™t mind silicone cases on her phones, she keeps it in her bag. :laughing:

1 Like

Saaaaame. It has a lovely life in my bag and if I have to carry it around in my hand itā€™s less likely to escape with the silicone grip.

1 Like

I see people say this and wonder what they are doing with them. Iā€™ve had mine for a year and itā€™s as good as new apart from being a bit shiny around the side edges.

2 Likes

The last time I had one was a few years ago (four years, when I got my iPhone 12 to be exact) and it fell apart in 1-2 months. Totally normal usage. The cheap one I got off Amazon to replace it was completely undamaged until last year, when I got a new otterbox one which is (of course) also still undamaged.

It was 100% the caseā€™s fault basically. I do take them in and out of various pockets, bags etc but it doesnā€™t seem my usage damages any other case, including ones that cost Ā£4!

Maybe theyā€™ve improved?

1 Like

Iā€™ve had them since before the iPhone X and never had issues with them. Maybe Iā€™m just lucky.

1 Like

I fear that I may have been following the iPhone 16 discussion a little too closely.

I have the following problem:

1. I have a perfectly good iPhone 13
  2. I want a faster phone (I donā€™t know why, yet)
  3. I want an action button (I donā€™t know why, yet)
  4. I want a camera button (I donā€™t know why, yet)
  5. I want a bigger screen (bigger is always better, I have been told, too many times)

I have qualifications in mathematics and statistics which have led me to the inexorable conclusion that 16 is a bigger number than 13.

Itā€™s all pointing one way.

Hello iPhone 16 plus.

Thereā€™s no point trying to talk me down. This will happen and I will hate myself

6 Likes

Pro Max. Pro Max. Pro Max!

8 Likes

So the Monzo app launches faster.

To contact Monzo Support.

To record your video selfie without having to touch the screen.

Better is debatable but it will let you see more of your transactions on screen at once.

7 Likes