iOS 13

It’s either install via X code (on 10.14) or via the usual steps on 10.15

1 Like

I was going to upgrade untill i found out Monzo is dead on ios13.

I might update it to have ago then roll back to 12 :joy:

Installed on iPhone 8 running iOS 13 Beta 1, app doesn’t work well, homepage works but as soon as you click any of the navigation options, it freezes!

FYI :point_down:

3 Likes

As I posted in the iOS 13 bug thread, Monzo are behind the times with iOS 13 support :sweat_smile: .

Financial apps that do not work with iOS 13.
  • Monzo
  • Smile
  • Coop Bank
Financial apps that do work with iOS 13.
  • Halifax Bank of Scotland (@tomsinclair confirms works.)
  • Lloyds (@tomsinclair and @harryru confirms works.)
  • HSBC (@walderston confirms works.)
  • First Direct (@walderston confirms works.)
  • Curve
  • Barclaycard
  • Freetrade
  • Atom
  • bunq
  • Coinbase
  • Coinbase Card
  • Jaja
  • Amex
  • MBNA
  • Virgin Money CC
  • N26
  • Paypal
  • Dozens
  • RBS
  • Barclays
  • Starling
  • Revolut
  • Monese
  • Tandem
3 Likes

Can you really be behind the times on something that’s not public yet? :thinking:

7 Likes

And that developers haven’t even had chance to work with for 24 hours yet… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It was pushed to developers last night, come on.

1 Like

Important warning from apple which lots seem to be ignoring!

Important Note for Thrill Seekers: If you’re interested in living on the edge and trying out the great new features in iOS & iPadOS 13, we strongly advise waiting for the many bug fixes and refinements coming to the public beta later this month.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/ios_ipados_release_notes/ios_ipados_13_beta_release_notes

Lloyds works for me :eyes:

1 Like

People are taking my post a little too seriously :grin: .

2 Likes

Ha! I don’t think people can moan about any apps not working when you’re on a Dev beta :eyes: I’ve installed Monzo on my iPad :joy:

3 Likes

If you’re moaning that the app isn’t working, you should reconsider if you should have a beta OS installed.

Apple made many hoops for people to jump through to install it this year, and for good reason.

The updates will come to TestFlight but give them a chance to get iOS 13 installed too at least :joy:

5 Likes

Changing the subject… look whose trying to use Bluetooth to get around my location block. Another good privacy change in iOS 13.

13 Likes

HSBC and First Direct work for now.

I’m previous years they update the app and force it is fail with new dev betas.

I’m surprised at just how many apps request Bluetooth access. It’s shocking, really.

3 Likes

Glad to see the ‘sign in with apple’ option coming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve just realised they’ve finally given the volume indicator some love so it doesn’t visually scream at you whilst watching a video :partying_face: It’s the little things!

4 Likes

Agreed. Much needed change. I just wish that whenever you received a call or used Siri it wouldn’t dominate the screen and stop what you’re doing as well.

3 Likes

Just found this article:

I believe it means we are going to have much more fun with automations here. Reading the article I can already think of this…

Automation triggered on the ending of an Apple Watch workout > calls IFTTT webhook > saves some money to your reward pot for exercising

There’s a lot of exciting stuff in there!

2 Likes